Advantages of Vinegar
Vinegar has its many uses and has been used for more than 10,000 years, even till now. It has its advantages of being used from cooking to cleaning. Here is a list of advantages for vinegar.
1. White vinegar has the advantage of assisting the body in the absorption of essential minerals. It can be helpful to those who aren't absorbing enough calcium to keep their bones healthier.
2. Some believe that white vinegar can also help high blood pressure and fight cancer. People believe that white vinegar can help reduce high blood pressure, suggest that white vinegar can be a healthier substitute to high fat and cholesterol condiments like mayonnaise. They also believe it can reduce the chances of getting diseases, including the digestive tract cancers.
3. The Applied Nutrition and Food Chemistry at Lund University in Sweden suggests that white vinegar might be able to help those with type 2 diabetes and control their blood sugar levels. Vinegar may help inactivate digestive enzymes that break foods into sugar. Limiting these enzymes would slow the absorption of sugar and prevent sudden spikes in blood sugar levels.
4. White vinegar also helps to keep a healthy looking diet. It adds wonderful flavours to foods and substitute condiments like mayonnaise or ranch dressing. If adding vinegar to your daily lives, it reduces both calories and fat which leads to a healthier diet.
5. When using vinegar as a cleaning product, it works just as well as the bleach products.
6. Vinegar is non-toxic so if inhaled, nothing serious would happen to you.
7. Vinegar can increase the acidity in the soils of the garden for places with low amount of water.